Ride For Sight : Charity Ride With Blind
As a non-profit organization, St. Nicholas’ Home is totally dependent on public, private and government funds to operate various programs for the Blind and Visually Impaired (BVI) of Malaysia. Due to economic uncertainties, donations have shrunk in size. Therefore, it is for these reasons that we are having this fund raising event to sustain our services to the BVI of Malaysia. Co-organized by G-Club, supported by MBPP, St. Nicholas’ Home is excited to inaugurate Ride for Sight where one rides together with the visually impaired to promote a healthy living and at the same time raise funds for a worthy cause.
There will be attractive prizes for the lucky draw and T-shirts will be given to those who register for the ride. However, you must be present on the day to claim the lucky draw prizes.
• Participation is open to those 12 years and above and those below 18 years must get consent from parents(s)/guardian(s)
• The organizer will acknowledge payment received with an Official Receipt.
• Everyone must register in order to take part in the ride. All entries will be processed in the order received.
• Registration will only be valid after payment has been received and processed by the organizer. Incomplete entries i.e. not accompanied with fees will not be valid.
• Registration fee is strictly not refundable and non-transferable and all fields in the registration form are compulsory and MUST be filled in.
• A T-shirt collection day will be held one day before the event. Please bring along your receipt to collect the T-shirts. Participants who do not bring the receipts will not be allowed to collect the T-shirts.
• Whilst the programme is fixed at the time this registration is being published, the organizer and co-organizers reserve the right to amend the programme as and when deemed necessary.
• Participants MUST bring along their cycling safety helmet. The organizer reserves the right to stop any rider from participating in the ride.
• All participants and working committee who are involved in this event MUST ensure there is no rubbish thrown along the entire route and the starting/finishing point of the event (Keep Green).
We strongly recommend participants to obtain their own Personal Accident insurance for their own protection.
Do visit our FB https://www.facebook.com/events/1531327867164476/ from time to time for announcements and updates.
RFS 2016 - T shirt design
Please contact 04-2290800 or email to email@example.com.
After payment at MOL, please wait until the confirmation appears to enable your details to be captured.
Participants list here